Another part of my family's presents, I made these Jewellery boxes for my mother and my sister-in-law. The boxes were made by decorating some papier mache blanks I found in my local Hobbycraft. The inner circle in the lids was removable so I was able to decorate it separately from the rest gluing on a fabric or paper to suit each person. I glued the pattern on both sides so the inside of the box lid was decorated too. the rest of the box I painted using two coats of emulsion and then sprayed with varnish to seal it.
The green box is for my sister-in-law. I used the same fabric I had used to make her a badge and picked out the green colour for the rest of the box.
The red box is for my mother. I chose the patterned paper to coordinate with a book I had bought her. The red was so that it would match her bedroom. I found some glittery self-adhesive border supposed to be used for scrapbooking in Hobbycraft too so used that to add a pretty detail.
Hacker Help! Can I Use Base Kitchen Cabinets As Uppers?
-
Can we all agree that it’s super frustrating to know what you want to do
but be unable to do it? It doesn’t matter what it is. You could be trying
to sol...
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
Hi there, great boxes.
Any luck with the house selling?
Maria x
Post a Comment