Finally I have something up for sale in my Folksy shop!
I have had so many positive comments on the little Sugar Skull badges I made for my SIL and myself. My brother really liked them too and asked me to make some for him to sell on his table at the UK Web and Mini Comix Thing 2009!
I decided to make up some extras to sell on Folksy....




Click here if you'd like to buy one :D
Will It Fit? This App Tells You Before You Waste Any Time
-
Years ago, my husband and I made an impromptu purchase of four matching
storage benches. We were in my Toyota Rav4, and let’s just say, after a lot
of cr...
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
They're fab! They remind me of the Mexican skulls etc. for day of the dead. Well done!
I got one of these from the Thing yesterday, they're cool!
Post a Comment