As I said before I'm trying to slowly build up Dolly's wardrobe. She's a Lilydoll, which unfortunatly aren't being made any more so clothes are hard to find and expensive. I figured she needed a basic top to go with the new skirt..... and all the others I'll be making for her and Papaya hehe! I bought some new ribbon the other day!
No pattern here, I just took two squares of white cotton, cut out two squares from them to turn them into a T shape and form the sleeves and then sewed it up and hemmed all the edges. The T shape gave it a bit of a boat-neck. I added some iron-on mini studs I got free with some jeans once.
I made the sleeves too long and thin but they just about fit and I'll remember that for next time, a black top next I think :)
Hacker Help! Can I Use Base Kitchen Cabinets As Uppers?
-
Can we all agree that it’s super frustrating to know what you want to do
but be unable to do it? It doesn’t matter what it is. You could be trying
to sol...
1 week ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment